Rushmore Business School is an international private tertiary education institution providing academic and professional courses to school leavers, graduates, and the business community.
The business school has formed long-standing partnerships with British universities and awarding bodies to bring students a range of distinctive and internationally recognised qualifications – starting with certificates all the way up to PhDs.
Rushmore Business School offers courses in various fields of study:
- Accounting & Finance
- Business & Management
- Spa & Wellness
- Built Environment & Engineering
- Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure
- Information Technology
It also offers foundation courses to those who want to explore alternative pathways to tertiary education. To join these courses, the students should have at least 16 years old and hold a National Certificate of Education (NCE) or a pass in SC.
Why choose Rushmore Business School?
The Business school offers state of the art facilities in terms of infrastructure.
Its competitive fee structure is interesting as it allows students to acquire an international university degree at very affordable price.
Its courses are approved by the Higher Education Commission in Mauritius, the Mauritius Qualifications Authority and the British Accreditation Council, UK.
Key facts about Rushmore Business School:
- Rushmore Business School was founded in 2002.
- It has produced over 2000 graduates.
- 82% of Rushmore Business School achieve a 1st class degree or 2:1
- The business school has the first accredited (by the Engineering Council UK) Civil Engineering BSc Hons programme in Africa.
Download Rushmore Business School Prospectus: shorturl.at/nuLPS